Ψάξε ενά ποίημα

Τετάρτη 11 Φεβρουαρίου 2015

Transcendental truth

I can see your soul wandering
among the must
and the must not
among the can and cannot
those that are and those that are not
I feel your pain

But there is a transcendental truth
when all other option for truth are impossible
what remains is truth
even improbable

I say to you
love another
beyond you and me
and claim happiness, please try

and yet you can’t as I cannot  

if this is impossible
then it’s only you and me
for us
to gain happiness
as improbable as it seems
and difficult 
and no one can see the way

I know only one chance there is
to
live in faith and fly
or in fear and crowl

time will pass
either way

in between all we have is words

words you need to have and I own
words you need to give and I need

try

wait no more
fear not

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου